Need tires hauled from New York City area to Charlotte

Guest 36chev

Guest 36chev

Would anyone near the New York City area be heading to the Charlotte Autofair? I'm purchasing 5 tires and the seller indicated he could meet someone in the NYC area to have the tires delivered to Charlotte. Thanks!

Guest 36chev

Yep, I didn't want to inconvenience anyone (would offer $$ for the trouble of picking them up and delivering) or spend a lot on shipping. I'm not in a hurry to get them and the seller should be going to Hershey in Oct.--so will pick the tires up then. Plus will save the seller packing them up, etc.

You can ship tires as is with just some plastic wrap around them. I had some shipped from way down south to Michigan for pretty cheap. Easier to ship a tire than to box up alot of the parts i've sold over the years and ship those.

Guest 36chev

I'm sending the fellow the money for the tires to hold until Fall Hershey--we'll both be going anyway. Only $100 for the set, so didn't want to pay more in shipping than for the tires... We've talked a good bit and he is a long time hobbyist and trustworthy.