FRANKLIN Parts For Sale. 1929-1934

mikewest

If you are looking for parts to finish your call send me your want list. I have parts mostly for 1929 -34 including but no limited to lights, bumpers, fenders, hoods, 147 frame, springs, lighters, handles, gas tanks, transmissions, motors, hub caps, brakes, and more ..... I have drawers full of little special pieces, NOS Pont rod bearings used in Franklins years ago, tall distributors, heater manifolds, Oakes locks with keys, and more. These are good parts from cars that I have knocked in the head over the years because they were beyond restoration from a practical standpoint. Fair prices ,fast shipping. Mike 585 738 1541 mawest729@gmail.com

Guest nvsteve

Hi,

For a 29 Model 137 I need the chrome covers that attach to the sidemount locks. Not exactly sure what the correct name for those is. I also need the light switch lever for the dash (later car with just one lever). Lastly I need the hand throttle lever for the steering wheel. If you have any of those send me a reply with prices and shipping to zip 89423.

Thanks!

Steve

post-32292-143142446565_thumb.jpgNV STEVE here is a throttle handle in stainless finished and polished. I had several made when I restored my 137. Price is $125.00 Also here is several sidemount locks,some with the OAKES logo,some plain . Also some have been coppered ready for plating.I have the keys and tumblers for these locks. Also notice some unrestored have keys. A few of them are even lettered/numbered HF-xxx . This is H FRANKLIN and the lock #. These are various prices . Call me as they range from $100.00 - $175.00. Now I think... I also have a double drop light switch that came from a 29 135 I knocked apart but cant lay my hands on it . Im still looking .Call 585 738 1541

Thank you and think of our troops overseas and stateside when you lay your head down tonight!

post-32292-143142446489_thumb.jpg

post-32292-143142446517_thumb.jpg

post-32292-143142446542_thumb.jpg

Jim , I think I have a set of fender lights with the bases. Ill take a pic Sunday with any other 28 parts I might have. I know I have a dandy set of screw on hubcaps and the fuel bowl (glass bowl) unit that clamps to the top of the vacuum tank.

Guest nvsteve

Mike,

I'll call you tomorrow (Sunday) to talk about the details but I'll take the hand throttle lever, two sidemount caps (I'll let you know which ones) and if you find it the light switch lever. What's the best time for me to call?

Thanks

Steve

• 6 years later...

Hi Mike,  Frank out in California.  I would be interested in a pair of oak locks for my 29 Coupe.  I have a pair of tire holders that fit into the fenders.  Just need the locks.  Sent along picture of tire holder.  Let me know if available and how much to send with shipping.

Thanks, Frank

29 Coupe Roof 021.JPG