1941 - 42 Stainless Fender Spears For Sale

Packard Don

I have three fender spears that came from a '41 Henney but which are the same on any 1941 non-Clipper and may also be the same for 1942. The longer ones are about 22 7/8" as measured along the curve; the shorter is about 20 5/8". One of the long ones looks excellent while the other has a very slight bend but totally fixable. Price is $35.00 each plus shipping.

The shorter one has been sold, thank you!

Note that these parts are in my workshop in rural Central Oregon and I will be there only from August 26th to September 12th, 2014 so if you buy between now and then I can ship as long as you buy before the 12th. Otherwise it will not be shipped until my next visit.

post-52611-143142441551_thumb.jpg

Edited by Packard Don (see edit history)

G'day Don,

Looking for ONE only, for the right rear fender of my '41 120 Coupe. Measured the ones I have as 525mm = 20 2/3" long by 10mm = 3/8" wide. Probably best to ship in a strong mailing tube, but, shipping to Australia may be expensive. If so, I might have a US address you could ship it to. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Just like to thank Don for his prompt replies to my PM's.

Has resulted in a sale of a fender spear for my '41 120 Coupe. This spear will replace a longer one that was on the car when I bought it! Looking forward to it arriving down -under.

Again, thanks Don.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...