RIVIERA RADIO SHOW

Mr Riviera

Guest dwhiteside64

That was very entertaining especially for someone new to the hobby (me lol). what a beautiful car! Thanks for sharing it with us.

I'm scheduled to judge a class at the LJMC, but most likely one on the street, outside the fence. But it would be great to see your current '65 there. BTW, do you know anyone locally who you'd recommend to rebuild an alternator (for my '63)?

I would just get a rebuilt at NAPA or ? If you do be sure it has the right pulley on it - you may need to use yours .

You may have to have them "clock" it as well. They'll loosen the bolts that connect the two halves and, without pulling anything apart, rotate the halves so that the plug and the tabs in the correct position for your engine. They'll need to see your old one as well; so take it in and have them "clock" it and mount your pulley on it (if your car has a/c and the double pulley on the alternator.)

Ed

Jan,

The car you pictured is a '63. Clues: Round emblem in tail light lens and B U I C K across the trunk. The only way you can tell a '63 from a '64 from the back.

Yes, I know that, Ed. I was only showing Dick the car he had at the time he asked me to take pix at the La Jolla show.

• 3 weeks later...