Windsor window parts

Guest 1940windsor

Guest 1940windsor

I need the entire pass side door window regulator assembly for my '40 coupe. I need everything (including the piece that goes on the bottom of the glass) except the crank handle. I was going to put power windows in, but decided I like the manual windows too much after I got the pass side done, and I lost the regulator in my move from Arizona somehow.

I can trade the two power window regulators for an original plus $20 to cover the shipping cost since it is a fairly large box for the regulators.

Guest Henry White

I think the roller wheels on the lower track are two different sizes between pre war and post war. Anymore, I just cant recall which used the smaller wheels. I might have new lower channel metal, but not the wheels, nor the crank mechanism. The mechanism is coupe, cv coupe, & 2 dr sedan only I believe. Probably 40-41 only I think.

Guest 1940windsor

Unfortunately, I think Henry is correct. I can't find anything regarding interchanging the complete assembly. I can measure the track tomorrow to get an idea of the size. If someone could give some input.

Edited by 1940windsor (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...