There's just sometin wrong with this...............

jackofalltrades70

Suffern-suckatash!!! What is wrong with this picture??? Maybe with a modified Buick frame and a pair of fitty-fo headlamps mounted where them caddy lights is and of course a nailhead up front. Oh and some o them K-H wire wheels with big ol fat white wall tars on em and a short sweep spear. With these improvemints(?) it could be turned into yard art(?) for the entrance to Buick Gardens. What do think Mr Earl. On second thinkin boat anchors come to mind but that would be water pollution along with the already eye pollution that it be.

Since the topic is deteriorating a bit......... We took a ride over to the next county last weekend to see the geese migrating over the Alabama Swamps, now that is separated from the Bergen Swamps by the Muck Land. Look to the left. It really does say I'm from New York. Well, my county is named after a president. The one we visited is named after something French; Monroe vs. Orleans. Like most things associated with the French, they do strange stuff in Orleans County, Rat Rods being one of them.

So after a visit to the swamp we had lunch in the Medina Family Restautant (famous for Medina sandstone, the town, not the restaurant).

As I was walking out the door a poster with a lame looking female turkey caught my eye. I think it was the bold lettering on the Federation's initials that made me take a second look.

If you drive into the cruise in with your freshly restored car and one of those things parks next to you, how about slipping a national plaque under their wiper? : post-46237-143142442006_thumb.jpg

Bernie

I get it now! That kid in the first Toy Story movie, the neighbor boy who butchered toys and turned them into monsters - he lives in Missouri and builds rat rods!

GM needs to hire Toyota to fix that key problem.

It was just a short time ago that rouge Toyotas were running wild all over the US, killing people and causing damage in mysterious and totally unexpected incidents.

They apparently fixed every single one. I haven't heard of a stray car taking off and I'm sure it would be big news. What a commendable job!

My stock in GM was reduced to a value we can't make change of a penny to cover. The lack of due diligence on the part of the new stock issuers must surely be at the bottom of this. They never saw the obvious records? Amazing.

Better call in Toyota. It looks like they know how to get the job done.

Bernie

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BigDogDaddy

I guess the sarcasm did not come across online. I found this somewhere on the interwebs and thought I'd share it. Maybe I should have used an emoticon with it. :P