1949 Dodge 5 Passenger Coupe

1949 Dodge 5 passenger coupe (not business coupe). Very solid car complete with original motor and fluid drive transmission. The front and rear floors are rock solid with the exception of one 2" or so diameter place where the driver's left foot would ride that's not rusted through but needs a little attention. The trunk floor and spare tire well is solid also with one roughly 1" diameter place that is also thin but not rusted through. These places are very easy fixes at this point.

The car has an excellent grille, good chrome on the bumpers and has all of the stainless trim with the exception of the d/s door piece. All of the gauges are intact. The previous owner recovered the seats in some sort of vinyl covering. The original seat springs are still intact and in good shape. It does not have a headliner but the headliner bows are all there. The windshield and rear glass as well as the rear seat side windows are in good shape. The door glasses will need replacing, but they're flat glass and any glass shop can easily replace them. It has all four of its original wheel covers. It has good driver quality paint.

I have a clear Texas title in my name. I can text or email pics of the car. PM, call or text.

$2,800.

Gary

903-436-6082

• 2 weeks later...