Golf bag door again

post-31704-143142433252_thumb.jpgHi Dave,

I hesitate to post these because I don't think the two cars are the same but since no one else has jumped in .... Here are two pictures taken at 9 below this AM of the golf club door on my late 1922 Light six roadster. Appears to be all factory original work. if you would like a clearer photograph of the inside wood let me know and when it is warmer I will climb into the trunk and get one for you.

post-31704-143142433278_thumb.jpg

To Gary B; I may be using the incorrect term for what I mean. But here goes; This is for a roadster with rumble seat. Pass. side, to the rear of the passenger door , near the bottom of that panel is a door large enough to slide in a golf bag and clubs. The bag and clubs then sit on the floor in back of the seat and protrude a little into the rumble seat area floor. This is what I call a "golf bag door", but this may not be the correct term. This small door also has wood framing and closes onto more wood framing. This is what I've been working on with frustrating results. I hope this explains ,rather than confuses. Roadster Dave