Mercer Drawings???

cobalt1959

I know this is a long shot but I didn't figure it would hurt to ask. I have lurked here for years and read lots of threads, but don't contribute because I do not have a classic car and probably never will, but I love them just the same. I am working on a project and I would really like to have an accurate drawing of a Mercer Raceabout in front, rear, side and top views, and engine drawings that could be scaled. I had a drawing of the engine in an old Automobile Quarterly, but I lost it somehow. If anyone has some drawings they could scan and post, I would appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stude8
I know this is a long shot but I didn't figure it would hurt to ask. I have lurked here for years and read lots of threads, but don't contribute because I do not have a classic car and probably never will, but I love them just the same. I am working on a project and I would really like to have an accurate drawing of a Mercer Raceabout in front, rear, side and top views, and engine drawings that could be scaled. I had a drawing of the engine in an old Automobile Quarterly, but I lost it somehow. If anyone has some drawings they could scan and post, I would appreciate it.

I have a number of Mercer race about scans of a 1959 magazine article about the teen's Mercer models, they are too large files to post on this web page but post your email address and I can send them direct to it. Stude8 ** I managed to add the Mercer images in another post on this forum after this one, unfortunately the article was about "L Head" models not earlier T Heads.. See post #3. Stude8

Edited by stude8 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...