Rear engine motor mount source?

Beltfed

Got transmission out today. Looks like the rear motor support (HB 5089) needs help. Can this part be sourced anywhere? Thanks.

I just had mine rebuilt at Steele Rubber Products, had to send in the core and it came back looking brand new. Cost around 400.00, mine required a small repair

1 800 447 0849 you can find them on the net. Turn around was a couple weeks

• 3 weeks later...

Mssr. Bwatoe, Thanks for the 'heads up'. I was able to purchase the rear end mount. It arrived in NOS condition and is now being installed. The other that was nested with it was mislabeled. It is for a '41-'48 tranny with overdrive. You will see it appear on Ebay shortly as I have no need for it.

• 1 month later...

I got mine last year when my transmission/overdrive was being repaired in the transmission shop. Now it's back there for an issue that is now resolved with the reverse shifter now going fully into reverse which was inhibited by the wrong reverse fork in the tranny. Someone had put in a 56H one instead of the 16H. Replacing with the correct one did the trick. Some hacks that work on these cars use whatever they have or can get without regard to the correct parts and correct operations. Now while it's in the shop the rear and front spring yoke vibration mounts....like motor mounts...are being replaced as the rear ones came apart when the rearend was removed to get the transmission out. The front ones will be replaced along with the front motor mounts. I get most of these parts from Alan at Vintage Auto Warehouse, some from Boos Harell or where I can find them. Also putting in a correct clutch disc and pressure plate from Lincoln original instead of the Chinese made ones made for Ford. Lincoln clutch disc has 8 springs, Ford has 6 which is supposed to make shifting smoother. And with the flywheel being resurfaced it should drive like a new one!