1933 plymouth

knobless

Guest DodgeKCL

I think some words must be missing from your post. The small plate is,I believe, the cover plate for the steering column hole in the firewall. It covers whatever side is not being used,left hand drive versus right hand drive and vice versa. The other plate is as you've identified is the 'under the front seat' battery compartment cover which is mounted into the plywood floor and held by one #12 wood screw.

I think some words must be missing from your post. The small plate is,I believe, the cover plate for the steering column hole in the firewall. It covers whatever side is not being used,left hand drive versus right hand drive and vice versa. The other plate is as you've identified is the 'under the front seat' battery compartment cover which is mounted into the plywood floor and held by one #12 wood screw.

yes, firewall steering cover, battery cover, but what year? my 33 PD just had a piece of wood cut to fit the battery hole, but then again mine was a 2 door and these parts are from a 33 PD coupe.so...

As for words missing I think you are right I thought I wrote more at the start of that post....there gone ..must be thin air.....

1933 Dodge DP[ATTACH=CONFIG]239166[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]239167[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]239168[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]239169[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]239170[/ATTACH]

I see the seat track are bolted directly to the floor, when I remove mine they had a wood spacer made from 1" wood to lift them up, now I know they will go back without the spacer....

Thanks for the pictures......