1930 Chrysler CJ

Guest Addie

Guest Addie

Hi, I have this car and need to find a new owner. This will need a full restoration. I used it for transportation in High School. It's in a barn in Upstate NY. Any interest?

Thanks.

Guest Addie
Hi, I have this car and need to find a new owner. This will need a full restoration. I used it for transportation in High School. It's in a barn in Upstate NY. Any interest?

Thanks.

The car is 4 door sedan. Asking price is $7500 obo.If you want pictures, give me an e-mail and I'll send them along.

I'll give you 200.00 for all the door handles and window cranks.

Just kidding but I would go higher on the handles.

I have a 4 Dr. CJ in the throws, ( a particular state or condition ), of restoration. Body off.

Nice car but with out pictures, we can't tell if you are pricing it correctly.

Good luck. I would love to have a twin.

My car came from New Jersey in the 70's.

Bill H

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Addie

Hi All,

I really want to sell this car. If anybody is interested please call978-290-3957. I'll listen to all offers.

Thanks, Steve

There are plenty of us who truly enjoy cars in their original condition and wouldn't be embarrassed by this one's flaws. If you will allow me, I'd like to suggest that when you advertise or list this beauty you not stress that it needs restoration. As many of us say, it's only original once!

• 1 month later...
Guest Addie

Hi All,

The car is still available. I have been informed the storage space is needed by summer's end. To that end I need to move this along. The price in reduced to $5500.00. I really don't want to junk or toss the car.

Thanks, Steve

If interested please just call 978-290-3957

• 1 month later...
Guest Addie

Hi All,

I really need to sell this car. Right now I'll accept any good offer. Give me a call 978-290-3957.

Thanks, Steve

• 4 weeks later...