1931 studebaker 4 door parts for sale

Guest jros4

Guest jros4

Hello,

Barn find car acquired yesterday but not keeping all the parts. The link below shows what the car looks like right now. Parts for sale are:

- Engine (in pieces but all there) including starter, alternator. All very clean.

- Front and rear fenders. Not spare tire fender

- Transmission and bell housing. Have flywheel, pressure plate and clutch disk.

- Four excellent condition wooden spoke wheels. Tires have never seen the road but not sure how old they are.

- Body skirts that cover the frame between the fenders

Here is a link to the pictures. Might have other stuff for sale but this list is what I have at this time.

https://plus.google.com/photos/102117671315233891945/albums/5988527321100969297

Jason

Guest jros4

Am picking up the body and frame next weekend. I will post back but it is a four door model and pretty sure it is not a Rockne. Guy says it is a 54 Six.

Guest R L Elder

Hi Jason I need a rear window shade roller assy. that fits in the very back window I am restoring a 31 commander model 70 4 door

Guest jros4

When i grab the body this weekend I will look for the rear window shade and decide if i am going to keep it. Also I think the only ignition coil I have looks like a modern 12volt but will keep my eyes peeled. Would love to get rid of the motor as a lot. hate to break it up.

Guest R L Elder

Hi Jason I also need the robe rail that bolts to the back of the front seat if they are the same as the commander. I need the end that fits on the driver side it has 3 mounting screws and it screws on to the rail R L

Hello,

Barn find car acquired yesterday but not keeping all the parts. The link below shows what the car looks like right now. Parts for sale are:

- Engine (in pieces but all there) including starter, alternator. All very clean.

- Four excellent condition wooden spoke wheels. Tires have never seen the road but not sure how old they are.

Here is a link to the pictures. Might have other stuff for sale but this list is what I have at this time.

Jason

Jason, What is your phone number, I am restoring a Model 54. Interested in a couple of items.

574 210 1721. NyL WEAVER

Guest R L Elder

Hi Jason it looks like a good project the easy part is dune all you have to do is put it back together .besides the window blind and the robpost-94468-143142431724_thumb.jpge rail I also need a right and left inside door handle and 2 window cranks

Guest jros4

I presume from the ID tag mine is a 54. Sold the wheels today, thanks Allen. Have the rest left. Now adding front and rear axles nd they have brand new brakes.

Hi Jason I also need the robe rail that bolts to the back of the front seat if they are the same as the commander. I need the end that fits on the driver side it has 3 mounting screws and it screws on to the rail R L

I need the passenger side robe rail bracket.

Give me a price.

Robert Kapteyn

Jason,

I am interested in the generator, starter and the water pump for spare parts if the numbers match my "33" Rockne. My Starter is an OEM Auto-Lite MAJ #4030 and my Generator is an OEM Auto-Lite GAM #4501. I will have to check the water pump to see if there are any numbers on it. My car is a 6 volt positive ground system, so the generator has to be correct.

Thanks, Tim Hoffman

Guest jros4

Here are pictures of starter, generator and water pump. Generator does not have a part number or tag. [ATTACH=CONFIG]240045[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240046[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240047[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240048[/ATTACH]

• 2 months later...
Guest jros4

So no robe rail that I can find now, does not seem to have a rear shade and all inside handles are staying with the project. If I come across some of these parts in the future I will let you know.

Jason

• 1 month later...
Hello,

Jason

Jason,

I am still interested in the Aprons.

Nyal Weaver

574 210 1721

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is quite an old thread, and I don't think jros4 will respond to new inquiries. There are suspension parts and a fuel tank on eBay now that I believe came from his car. He's probably well on his way turning his car into a hot rod. 

Mulesear - I will check for a windshield frame for you. Please pm me.