20' Enclosed Trailer, 8' Interior Height, custom paint, 10,000 GVWR, designed for Antique Autos!

Guest kuss

Offered for sale here is my single-owner C&C Manufacturing (Hazelton PA) enclosed car trailer. 1981 model, but it has always been garaged and I think you will agree it looks brand new. This trailer was custom-built to haul a 1914 RR Silver Ghost. To the best of my recollection, the longest trip it made was from my home near Los Angeles to Lake Tahoe. I sold the RR in 2007 but kept the trailer with the thought that it might be useful… but I just don't have a need for it.

The exterior height is 10.5', exterior width is 8', exterior box length is 20'/

Interior height (and door clearance) is 8', interior width at narrowest point (fenders) is 78", and interior box length is 19.5'

There is a man door on each side of the trailer, I believe the photos will only show the drivers side, but the passenger side door mirrors it.

There are three access doors in the front wall of the trailer to assist with the front tie-downs.

Trailer is located near Disneyland in CA. Email with interest or questions… 312merc@gmail.com. $5000 firm.

iframe>

iframe>

iframe>

iframe>

iframe>