Chrysler Falcon show car designed by Exner--was there more than one? Were any barn finds?

I saw some great articles but one implied that there could have been three. Then they say the car Bortz has or had was repainted several times so that could annount for a sighting of three (like Shelby in the early days of the Cobra, repainting the same car so people would think there was more than one),

I notice some detail differances in trim in the different color versions but that could have been the designers updating the same car each time they painted it.

My question is more along its derelict period if any of them did indeed lie fallow for years ignored by enthusiasts, and were found and bought at a real bargain. Like to hear about it if anyone knows.

Thanks for any tips,

The HistoryBuff

• 8 months later...

Only today I read somewhere, a website I forgot to note the name of, that there were three or possibly four. On the website, proof that there was more than one was a letter cited from Luigi Segre to Chrysler mentioning two different cars by two different i.d. names or numbers. I really only want to hear who found it before Joe Bortz and what was the lowest price it was being offered for then? I don't remember it ever being offered in a Road & Track ad...