BCA FORUM BREAKFAST MOVED TO HOOTERS @ 11:00 AM

Mark Shaw

Edit) The forum breakfast has just become brunch and has been moved to Hooters which is only a couple hundred yards South of the Red Lion, and even closer to Oxford Suites. Festivities will begin Friday morning at 11:00 AM.

This year's Forum Breakfast has been changed to "Beers & Brunch at Hooters"

Attendees can order and pay for whatever you want off the menu.

And, we can still make all the noise we want during the "Pirate Gift Exchange".

Edited by MrEarl
removed potentially argumentative verbiage (see edit history)

JohnD,

I can't imagine why anyone would want to attend a BOD meeting while the Forum Breakfast is in full swing...; unless you are a board member...

The general membership meeting (the on everyone should attend) is Thursday 7-9 PM.

John & Larry,

I don't think anyone needs to keep a list of attendees... Just post here if you plan to attend or not.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rob McDonald

I'll be there. Will be minus a certain Roadmaster but I will be brimming with Buick enthusiasm. Portyland, here I come!

• 2 months later...
Count me in (until the BOD meeting starts)!
Me as well.
I plan to be there until the BOD meeting starts as well!

Considering the Forum Breakfast has become an annual event and considering some of the board members attend or would attend if it did not conflict with the Board Member meeting, why can't the event schedules be built so there is no conflict. The 2-3 times I set up the Breakfast I tried to make it early, like 7:30 or maybe even 7:00 so board members could attend. I was always surprised at how many dedicated forum members got out of bed at such an early hour and made it there.

I'm sure there must be a reason but, just askin....

speakin of event schedules, can someone direct me to one?

Considering the Forum Breakfast has become an annual event and considering some of the board members attend or would attend if it did not conflict with the Board Member meeting, why can't the event schedules be built so there is no conflict.

I'm sure there must be a reason but, just askin....

The breakfast is the best reason NOT to run for the BoD.

;)

Since no one else has coughed up an answer, I guess that will do. Thanks Mikey.

Get up? Mike doesn't get to bed ;):rolleyes: Brian too for that matter I suppose....

Count me in for the long walk across the street...don't know whether any family members will attend. I don't think I'll definitively have anything on until Judges Training in the afternoon...can't see myself being dragged to the BoD meeting just yet.

Edited by Thriller
Roasting bhclark too! (see edit history)

Since I won't be able to make it again this year, and since JohnD did such a great job of standing in for me last year, I have asked him to again give out the coveted Buick Man awards. I can't get over how I felt like I was right there amongst you all....weird....

tn_img_4613_original.jpg

tn_img_4673_original.jpg

So the Buick Man awards package is on its way to JD for bringing to the meet. Also included in the package is a gift for the Pirate's Gift Exchange....enjoy!!! What are the rules for the "Pirate's Gift Exchange" I heard it will probably be rated "Arrrgghhhhh"