1912 F Model Brush

caddyshack

I have a 1912 sales brochure that says " Brewster green is the color in which the Standard Brush cars are finished , with black upholstering and gray stripes". For the Liberty it says " and finished in a dark, rich royal blue, with red running gear and upholstery, and fine white stripes". post-90871-143142396715_thumb.jpgFor the Roadster it says " This model is painted dark blue". For the Delivery it says " The finishing color is dark green with red running gear". Hope this helps.

Scott

Thanks Scott.

When I stripped the running gear years ago it was brown and the wooden chassis was beige or light tan. It is not a Liberty model, or roadster, so green may be the way to go. Just curious, but what make are your headlights? I have the cowl lights, but not the headlights.

Skip

Skip,

My headlights were manufactured by B&L in New York. They are one of the few things not original to my car . There was an informative printed chronology of Brush cars that was put out years ago ( I believe by Mac MCoy) that had lots of great info including the colors for the different models and years. I can not find my copy but if someone reading this thread has a copy they should be able to verify more info that would help you. post-90871-143142398531_thumb.jpg Scott