1924 Buick 4 cylinder radiator shell (ex orig)

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

I bought this 1924 Buick 4 cylinder radiator shell at the estate auction of a late friend of mine. I don't own a 4 cylinder (mine's a 6 cylinder) but thought someone out there in Pre-War Buickland might need it. It is the first year of the "Packard" style shell and the last year for the 4 cylinder Buicks - the original was painted black, not plated and this one still has remnants of the original black paint.

There's probably another '24 Buick owner out there that has a beat-up or rusted out one and could use this nice one as a replacement. It is in excellent original shape with minor surface rust and just needs a new paint job. No pits, no tears.

Shipping via UPS ground would probably be cheapest - I just need your ZIP code and city name to get a quote.

$200 firm - I'm just trying to get my money back and help another Pre-War Buick get back on the road. Best way to reach me is via email fredcarlton@verizon.net (NO TEXTS) or calling 512- eight 25 - 3369 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Central time (I'm in Texas).

Fred Carlton

1b3h.jpg

7upz.jpg

lb0s.jpg

Edited by Texas Old Car Guy (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...