brakes

Guest bearcat

Guest bearcat

I have no brakes on my 1990 tc. It has the 3 leter engine.

the peddel is hard no brakes. I have bled the system, all the parts are almost new. help please:confused:

I have no brakes on my 1990 tc. It has the 3 leter engine.

the peddel is hard no brakes. I have bled the system, all the parts are almost new. help please:confused:

When you first turn the key to on do your warning lights display and then turn off?

Do you have a brake warning light showing?

When you turn the key on, do you hear the brake pump run?

Have you checked your brake fuse and connection?, under the hood, passanger side fuse block.

How did you bleed the system?, Teves system has special bleeding proceedure.

Edited by Digger914
spelling & grammer (see edit history)

Guest bearcat

Thankyou Digger914 for answering my questens.When I first turn the key the dash warning lights come on and off. I do have a brake warning light on. No I do not hear the brake pump. I do not know where the fuse box is Is that the little box with 3 30 amp fuses in it. I had this at a garage and he said he checked the brake system

Thankyou Digger914 for answering my questens.When I first turn the key the dash warning lights come on and off. I do have a brake warning light on. No I do not hear the brake pump. I do not know where the fuse box is Is that the little box with 3 30 amp fuses in it. I had this at a garage and he said he checked the brake system

Was about 20 minutes into writing isntructions and suggestions to help when my computer locked up and I lost what was written. So rather than reinvent the wheel ----

Go back to the November postings find the same brake symptoms and find answers to most if all questions that you might need to ask and you can get them without waiting, also find some good color photo's of the most common problem, a picture is worth a thousand words and if your's doesn't look like the pictures, check the other stuff in those postings.

Larry, Hate to bother you but I went back to November 2013 and did not see anything that looked like a lot of good brake problem solutions. Can you be more specific as to the date the thread was started and I'm assuming it is in the TC forum. Thanks Bob

Larry, Hate to bother you but I went back to November 2013 and did not see anything that looked like a lot of good brake problem solutions. Can you be more specific as to the date the thread was started and I'm assuming it is in the TC forum. Thanks Bob

How time flies when you're having fun. My Bad.

The thred with all the info, Hemi Dude's photos and the compatable Jaguars for brake pumps started last year on Sept. 16, and is now on page 2