2014 Annual Meeting

real61ss

Guest Art Griffin

Hi there, I must say that I've coming to the AACA Annual Meeting for many years, and it is always a great event........lots of seminars, workshops, meetings, presentations, displays, and a great time to get to know our AACA leaders and other AACA members from around the country. As always, thanks to Mike Jones and his hard-working staff for everything they do to make this the primary event to start each year in our hobby. Thanks a million!!

Art Griffin, member of both the Cape Canaveral Region and the Great Smokey Mountains Region.

Many many positive comments are due for another great Annual Meeting. I've long observed that many of the hotel staff are there year after year. We met one nice lady in the elevator who commented that she enjoyed meeting Sue and I when were Prez and 1st lady back in 2010, and she had been enjoying the old car people for years before that too. Noticed a lot of the same friendly faces in the banquet also. This year I seemed to encounter so many members who were there for their first Annual Meeting, and all of them said they'd be back for more. That's a great sign! Seminars, all great, trade-fair was super and gave us a nice chance to visit, learn and share hobby info. And of course - congratulations to all the award winners. I had the pleasure of helping to hand out awards Saturday night along with Jim Raines and we both observed that all our award winners just wanted to keep talking about their cars and what a great weekend they had in Philly. And of course to Mike and his team, Steve and his superb HQ staff, - great job!!! It's like Hersheiy - can't wait till next time!

Terry

I can only echo the above comments,

My 4th consecutive year, and my wife's very first - we both enjoyed the seminars, the meetings, but especially having the chance to meet so many of the members we serve.

Special thanks to Mike & Marcie Jones, Ray & Judy Fischer, Ed & Shayna Geller, and so many others whose year-long efforts year after year bring about a great event for all who attend.

It was my pleasure to host the very well attended Membership Roundtable as the final activity for my year as VP-Membership - that responsibility will now be overseen by Bob Parrish of Virginia

I only wish that I had started going years ago.