'33 dodge interior sun visors

Guest ellness

Guest ellness

looking for a complete set of interior sun visors with all pivot arms for '33 dodge or similar. needing recovered is ok.....thanks.

looking for a complete set of interior sun visors with all pivot arms for '33 dodge or similar. needing recovered is ok.....thanks.

I have a set , just the steel parts, I made up masonite backings for them, but that's as far as I got, I will have to look them up. in the mean time cant you post a photo with size, I think these came with a bunch of parts from 33 plymouth coupe I bought from a guy who was rodding the coupe....( what a shame ))

Guest ellness

I don't believe '33 Plymouth is the same. what I want is '33-34 dodge car or '33-35 dodge truck if my info is correct. thanks for the reply.....mjf.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ellness

sorry guys, I got side tracked on some other projects. I'm understanding that the Plymouth's are larger. but, I've been wrong many times before. the dodge's are long and narrow with double pivots on both ends. is that what you have ?? I posted in the dodge/dodge bros thread looking for them too. a member came back with pictures of what they look like. thanks.

Edited by ellness (see edit history)

Here is what I have first picture is the visors out of my 34 Dodge 4 door sedan, long and narrow fastened at both ends, second is the visors that came with remnance of 33 PD coupe I bought, ( Car was being rodded ) larger and fastens at on side, ( new masonite ) if I missed spelled something thanks for the correction in advance, I know one of the scholars will chime in......haha.

post-70464-143142411435_thumb.jpg

post-70464-143142411437_thumb.jpg

Guest ellness

good morning, the visors on the left from the '34 dodge are exactly what I'm looking for. I actually have one of the one on the right.....won't work. thanks for your reply....mjf.

I only have the one( drivers side ) and the frame only, for passager side, will have to duplicate to make up.but I will do the same ,masonite, and or door panel material for stiff inner and ad maybe thin layer of form padding and cover as original..have search a bit for one but no luck, "good hunting " I will keep an eye out....and let you know if I find ......