Back Issues of The Restorer Magazine 1988 - 2013

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

Guest Texas Old Car Guy

I have approximately 400 back issues of The Restorer magazine available for sale. They are all in mint condition and the majority have never been opened.

I served as the editor of The Restorer for 12 years for MAFCA and most of the copies I have available were from my printer's supply as editor. The majority of those copies are still in their original mailing wrapper and have never been opened, therefor they have no bends, tears, folds, etc. - in other words MINT condition.

Issues from November/December 1988 (Volume 33 Issue 4) through March/April 1997 (Volume 41 Issue 6) are available for $5 each plus $3 shipping per issue. I have multiple copies of the 1988 - 1997 years available.

NOTE: Special Quantity Discount: Buy a complete Volume (6 issues) and the price will be $20 for all six issues. That's only $3.33 each! Shipping will be via Priority Mail Flat Rate which would be $12.35 and you can get up to four volumes in the same box for the same rate. That means if you buy FOUR Volumes (that's 24 issues covering four years) your delivered cost would be $92.35 ($80 for the magazines and $12.35 for shipping) which is $3.85 each.

Issues from July/August 2000 through November/December 2013 are available for $5 each plus $3 shipping per issue. These all still have their original mailing wrappers. I have single copies of each of these issues; first come first served.

If you have a particular issue you are looking for to complete your collection or fill a gap in your back issues, feel free to give me a call at 512-825-3369 between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm Central Time (Texas) or email me at: fredcarlton@verizon.net

I recommend that you call or email to reserve a particular issue since some issues are singles. Again, first come, first served.

I still have my personal complete original set that is not for sale; I'm not getting out of the hobby, just cleaning up my workshop and thinning out the extras.

PLEASE NOTE: These issues are the only ones I have available for sale. I have already gotten an inquiry looking for a 1963 (Volume 8) and 1966 (Volume 11) issue. I only have the issues listed above for years 1988 - 1997 and 2000 - 2013.

Thanks,

Fred

Edited by Texas Old Car Guy (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...