Newsletter Achievement Awards Program-Another Update!

http://www.aaca.org/images/efitor_manual/Chapter_7.pdf

Hello AACA Editors. I have attached the link above to the NAAP program. We continue to have issues with editors not knowing how to enter the program (read the first part of the link). Because of this, some editors that thought they were registered for the program where, in fact, not registered.

Please also note the updated NAAP score sheet. We are still at a factor of 170 for a Master Editor winner, but please note that we have changed the "newsletter photo" value. We have done away with the color option and used those 5 points for "photo captions", since captions are more important to a photo than having color.

By the way, the main Editors Manual is still there for newcomers to brush up on ideas to improve their publications too.

A BIG THANK YOU to all AACA editors for the value that they add to their Regions and Chapters.

I want to also thank my special Technical Advisor and Publications Committee member, Judy Edwards, for helping me update this program.

Wayne

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Somehow my previous message did not include the 2014 NAAP score sheet, even though I said that it did. WOW, could not have been an operator error, that never happens! (:-0

2014_NAAP JUDY.pdf

Edited by R W Burgess
A BIG THANKS to Judy Edwards for help with this. (see edit history)