Buick Reatta

Guest Efrain2high

Guest Efrain2high

Selling my 1989 Buick Reatta in almost prestige condition . Car is in 95%+ condition all around . Interior is almost flawless no rips or tears in leather at all. Exterior is the same , paint shines like new . The car has been garaged to 90% of it's life . I'm asking $4000 Obo i am located in California , Bay Area .

Efrain2high,

Welcome to the AACA Discussion Forum. I have moved your post to the Buick Reatta Buy/Sell Forum. Please review the Forum Rules sticky post at the top of the page and add some additional information to your post. I suspect this will help you with your search for a buyer for your car.

Guest MLHeller

I have an '89 Reatta that is in too bad condition and too costly for me to repair and keep. My husband won't let me sink any more money into it. I'm looking to replace it. Is it possible for you to send pictures of exterior and complete interior to me - either by mail or email. What is the exterior and interior color? I have a lot of questions. Would you be so kind as to give me a call to discuss your Reatta? My cell # (404) 580-9900 & home # (770) 908-1008 (Atlanta, GA) - my email address is MLHeller@hotmail.com . Thank you. Mary Heller