Spring Carlisle Yes or No

grubin

Question for all: I havent been back to Carlisle in quite sometime. I having been considering a return this spring for minor pieces for my 1955 St Regis My question is has it changed to the point that it is parts of new years(70's up ) or? In the past when I would go to both Hersey and Carlisle I could find alot however spring was always Carlisle. Used to go to Englishtown but never was able to see older swap meet items there. What are your observations Thanks

My opinion is that Charlotte NC is the place to go in the Spring. 10,000 flea market spaces. Tremendous selection and variety. Plan to leave 3 days if you want to cover it all!! Hotels near by that are reasonably priced and lots of stuff to do around the area for wives who don't want to walk the flea market. If you have any question on your durability, rent a scooter!! Wore me out every year I have been there!!

• 3 months later...
Question for all: I havent been back to Carlisle in quite sometime. I having been considering a return this spring for minor pieces for my 1955 St Regis My question is has it changed to the point that it is parts of new years(70's up ) or? In the past when I would go to both Hersey and Carlisle I could find alot however spring was always Carlisle. Used to go to Englishtown but never was able to see older swap meet items there. What are your observations Thanks

I went down Thursday. Weather was fantastic! Took 144 pix. Link follows!

http://s916.photobucket.com/user/BOOWAH/slideshow/Spring%20Carlisle%202014