What happened to the nor cal PI group??

v12lincoln

I was getting ready to send in my dues for PI until I talked with my Father in Law, He said the Nor Cal group has dropped out and is starting their own Packard club.

Grand Father and Father in Law have been member forever, Grand Father gave me his 40 180 when he passed and I have a 41 business coupe and looking for a local club that drives their cars here in Sacramento.

Use to drive and do all the work on my Father in Laws 39 V12 but he is passing from cancer and gave it to one of his friends, pissed me off when he told me I couldnt take care of his car after 22 years of keeping it running and polished and taking him every where he wanted to go in it.

Oh well, any info on a good club here in Sacramento would be helpful.

Thankspost-32161-143142365687_thumb.jpg

Hadn't heard NorCal had left but the Oregon region and a region in Washington State recently left the PI fold. Think I remember hearing there was another in the midwest somewhere. Believe Washington area affiliated with PAC, not sure about Oregon. Don't know how active they might be but are you a member of Delta Sierra region of PAC? With their correspondence address in Fair Oaks, they should be right at your door.

Currently not with any Packard groups, I loved the PI magazine not many other clubs that have such a nice magazine, I have them all from the late 70s up till last year.

Will have to look into PAC, last I checked the local club didnt do many tours that anyone took their Packards on, mostly new model cars and who wants to look at those.

Iwill be driving the 40 180 a lot once I heal from falling off the roof, still need to check out the breaks and adjust the clutch on the 40 since it hasnt moved much in the last 5 years.