1934 Chrysler 4 Door Sedan CA Project or Parts

SOLD

1934 Chrysler 4 door sedan this is a total project. The fenders hood garnish mouldings dash (no gauges but glovebox lid) grille drivers side spare tire mount is there. What you see is what I have. There are no interior bumpers headlights or tail lights. The running boards are there but are kinda trashed. The car will need lower patches in the doors etc and most work that all resto projects need. Someone robbed the suspension out of it but the frame is still there and seems sold enough to use. There is no title but the body has id tags on it and the frame numbers are visible. $1500 OBO

I would drather sell it than part it out but I will consider parting it out but it has to be worth my time. Please dont waste my time and I wont waste yours. My phone number is in my signature if you have questions or want to talk to a person instead of a computer. Thanks and have a nice day.

FOR ALL THE PICTURES I HAVE PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK http://s230.photobucket.com/user/hap...20Door%20Sedan

Edited by junkmanjr (see edit history)