AACA Logos for Your Use!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wayne,

Any idea when the Region Awards logos will be updated? The link printed in the award letter does not seem to work. I found what appears to be the right page, but that link still has 2013 award logos.

Wayne:

I need a classic AACA logo without the background. When I try to insert it into my item the square white background keeps coming up. I am placing it into a colored background. Don't know how to crop around it. Can you help?

Thanks,

Linda

You will need to fill the outside background of the logo with the color of you page background using Adobe Photoshop or some other photo editing program. Our club logo has a square white background and as you can see if you go here http://local.aaca.org/southflorida/ it how blends with the page background.

Hope this helps,

Bob

Wayne,

Any idea when the Region Awards logos will be updated? The link printed in the award letter does not seem to work. I found what appears to be the right page, but that link still has 2013 award logos.

Matt, Pat Buckley would be the person at Headquarters that updates these logos!

pbuckley@aaca.org

Well, I took the 2013 logos and put it into a publisher program. I then covered the "2013" with a text box, "filled it white", then rewrote "2014".

Only thing I could not do was post examples on here, copy/paste, whatever. I'm wiped by a bad cold I brought home from Philly, so my thinking is not too good guys!

PS, e-mailed you copies, Matt!!!

PPS, Matt corrected me. It should read 2014, as the awards are for last year. This year has just begun, DUH!:(

Edited by R W Burgess (see edit history)

• 1 month later...