montana Dodge boys fast four special saving old mopars

AdW13

He has posted his number on fb but i dont feel comfy posting it here. If you look at his facebook page you will see it. His email is moparmontana@gmail.com. He said most of the50's stff was stacked last week. I was looking for the fold down window cranks, a windsor deluxe emblem, and floor cover panels for our 51 windsor deluxe traveler...he said he would get back to me. Email him pics of what you are looking for. His update yesterday said they began crushing the mopars yesterday. He said the owner told him he would make 20 grand a day each day the crusher is there....so sad....but i understand.

I am really happy he got a lot of it saved.

Here is the contact info he posted over on the buick buy/sell forum. Re: 1941 buick

Contact info is me~

4o6-57o-9552 or moparmontana@gmail.com

Contact me directly and not through this site please!

Also, take a look at my facebook page. There is a HUGE scrap going on at a local salvage yard. Help me save some vintage tin!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monta...al/45553878706

Montana Dodge Boys Fast Four Special

Vintage Flathead Four Cylinder

Bonneville Record Holders

www.fastfourspecial.com

TEN-TIME BONNEVILLE VINTAGE WORLD RECORD HOLDER

144+ MPH 1928 DODGE FLATHEAD FOUR CYLINDER ROADSTER

And he posted this in general discussion today and also a youtube...its so sad.

HELP SAVE VINTAGE TIN!

I'm sure many of you have seen this carnage on the internet in different places, but here it is "from the horses mouth". For the past seven days, our vintage race team has frantically been trying to save as many vintage cars and parts as humanly possible from the crusher. One of the oldest salvage yards in RUSTFREE Montana is crushing EVERYTHING! The details are on my facebook page. Please read ALL of the posts from the past seven days BEFORE you ask questions! There are a very few complete restorable cars left (posted), but there is an AMAZING assortment of trim and glass from the 40s to 60s. If you want to help this weekend and are close to Whitehall, Montana please lend us a hand! moparmontana@gmail.com

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monta...al/45553878706

Montana Dodge Boys Fast Four Special

Vintage Flathead Four Cylinder

Bonneville Record Holders

www.fastfourspecial.com

He has posted his number on fb but i dont feel comfy posting it here. If you look at his facebook page you will see it. His email is moparmontana@gmail.com. He said most of the50's stff was stacked last week. I was looking for the fold down window cranks, a windsor deluxe emblem, and floor cover panels for our 51 windsor deluxe traveler...he said he would get back to me. Email him pics of what you are looking for. His update yesterday said they began crushing the mopars yesterday. He said the owner told him he would make 20 grand a day each day the crusher is there....so sad....but i understand.

I am really happy he got a lot of it saved.

Thank you for posting. I emailed him. So once they get organized hope he or she will contact me. Man I hate to see all that getting crushed. But I understand to. So hope they get a lot before they get crushed. Parts are hard enough to find . I have seen some Windsor deluxe emblems on eBay recently. Might take a look.

Edited by lucky 69
Forgot something (see edit history)