Any Emblem Motorcycle owners out there?

Guest jellywrestler

Guest jellywrestler

Recently I have purchased what I believe is a 1916 Emblem big twin. What's there is in pretty good nick but it's missing all it's tinware and a few smaller fittings so i'm hoping I can get in touch with other owners around the world and at the very least get some piccies so i can get on with the restoration of this rare piece of Motorcycling history

one of the first questions is what sort of guards did they fit, often this stuff was supplied to various manufacturers who may have altered them a bit to suit their own bikes.

post-98699-143142354533_thumb.jpg

There is some Emblem motorcycle information online.

Probably the best place to start would be with the Antique Motorcycle Club of America. There have been some folks there with Emblem's over the years and I recall a thread or two on their message board about someone looking for Emblem stuff...was that you?

Guest jellywrestler

thanks for your reply, yip paid up there was just waiting for my login to get registered so i can use it. I was a member a couple of years ago whereas here it's straight away as it's free.

These things are rare and quite often there's a swing over from other hobbie folk

Thanks

Graeme