1931 Reo Royale 8-35 Victoria coupe, information needed

V.Milke

Hi:

I just bought a 1931 Reo Royale 8-35 Victoria coupe... a restoration project. It is really what you can call a basket case, but it appears to be mostly complete, at least the main components and body panels. I am sure I will be missing tons of bits, like interior and exterior handles, hubcaps, trim, fender lights, clock, dashboard knobs, etc. One good thing is that the wood is already done and very well made, same as the chassis which is restored already.

Can anybody lead me to where can I get parts for it? Perhaps contacting me with anybody who owns a Royale or who has restored one and may have bits left from their restorations?

Thanks,

victor

I assume the one discussed on this forum? Do a search and you will find the old threads. I believe the car was in the North West.

As for parts, you need to join the REO club and post a wanted ad in their newsletter. A neat car but rare so you will need to search for missing pieces. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Hello Mike. I just brought home my REO Royale Victoria. You said you wanted pictures. Is their a particular area you need shots of?

Thanks a lot! Maybe you never got my private message...

By this time, there is a small group being formed of Royale owners in the process of restoration, to help each other with parts and information. You might be interested in joining us.

Please email me directly at: vmilkeg at paniplus dot com dot mx.

I will make a small list of the pics that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance,

victor

Hello every one. I have photographed my 1931 Reo Royale 8-35 for v.milke on this board. The pictures are on a google drive. pm me for the link if you need pics of a assembled car. I make no claims that the car was correctly done. I did not do the restoration, I bought it in it's current condition. I am only trying to help some members that are assembling a couple cars by providing a reference.

Thanks, Vintagerodshop