WTB '39 Lincoln parts...

Guest wishbone

Guest wishbone

New owner of a '39 Lincoln Zephyr searching for parts. I just got this ole girl in the garage and sorted through all of the parts that were on the floors and in the trunk. It seems that I have some extra ignition parts and what seems to be front floor pans or perhaps mud guards. I can't tell yet. What I'm looking for: tail light lenses, window/door weatherstripping, speedometer glass bezel, and driver side front bumper guard.

If you have any of these parts or have a lead to someone/supplier who does I would greatly appreciate it. PM me or feel free to call (7o7) 357-o88o.

many thanks, E

Welcome Wishbone and your 39 Zeffer. Glad you are with us. If you look at this LZOC website on the face plate you will find numerous Lincoln pars suppliers listed who might be of great help in supplying you needs. Narragansett Restorations under the "sources" icon should l be able to provide the weatherstripping you need. Merv Atkins down your way might have the speedometer bezel glass and other 39 needed parts.

If you haven't done it yet, you need to join the LZOC. Just print out an application from the LZOC website front page. We are all here to help your puzzling Lincoln questions. No one knows everything...We have some great sources of Lincoln information from our club members. This club is devoted to the Lincoln V-12 engined autos.

You won't regret it.

Guest wishbone

Thanks guys. I appreciate the direction. I was stumped by getting nowhere with my google searches. I checked out the LZOC site and will join the club. I'm looking forward to getting this car on the road. Because of lacking resources for a ground up restoration, I plan to do it in stages....make it a safe driver first, then go back and work over the aesthetic details. I have a feeling that I should start by pulling the pan and heads to inspect and clean....then brakes, etc.

I'll post some photos when I have some worth posting.

best regards, E