1991 Polo Green Coupe

Guest HessLakeGuy

Guest HessLakeGuy

Happy new year to all. We hope to meet a few new Reatta people this summer out in Portland.

Went up to check on our cottage and garage full of cars yesterday (both are surrounded by two + foot drifts of snow) and I decided we have one more Reatta to sell. Too many cars, not enough summer.

The green 1991 car has less than 40,000 miles, has the CD player, sunroof, new Firestone tires, four perfect wheels and hubcaps, and a nice paint job. Paint stripes are original and just about perfect. Non smoker car, if that is important to you.

The only negatives I can think of are it needs a A/C charge and the headliner needs replacement.

It is the only 1991 I have ever owned. We put almost 1,000 miles on it last year, then it went back into storage. Other than car washing during the summer, I hardly ever get my Reattas wet unless we get caught in a storm.

Many of you have seen this car at the meets over the years. We bought the car about twelve years ago. Two owner car, was owned by a GM Vice President before us.

Looking for the best offer of $9,500.00 or so and delivery is NOT possible until the snow drifts melt in the driveway. If you are not in a hurry, this might work for you. I am under no timetable at all.

I have a picture or two available if you are interested. You can PM me or call our cell 616 7199369, and as some of you know I enjoy talking the phone.

Heading to Florida on vacation in a few weeks---catch me while I am in a good mood!!!!!!

Tom

Happy new year to all. We hope to meet a few new Reatta people this summer out in Portland.

Went up to check on our cottage and garage full of cars yesterday (both are surrounded by two + foot drifts of snow) and I decided we have one more Reatta to sell. Too many cars, not enough summer.

The green 1991 car has less than 40,000 miles, has the CD player, sunroof, new Firestone tires, four perfect wheels and hubcaps, and a nice paint job. Paint stripes are original and just about perfect. Non smoker car, if that is important to you.

The only negatives I can think of are it needs a A/C charge and the headliner needs replacement.

It is the only 1991 I have ever owned. We put almost 1,000 miles on it last year, then it went back into storage. Other than car washing during the summer, I hardly ever get my Reattas wet unless we get caught in a storm.

Many of you have seen this car at the meets over the years. We bought the car about twelve years ago. Two owner car, was owned by a GM Vice President before us.

Looking for the best offer of $9,500.00 or so and delivery is NOT possible until the snow drifts melt in the driveway. If you are not in a hurry, this might work for you. I am under no timetable at all.

I have a picture or two available if you are interested. You can PM me or call our cell 616 7199369, and as some of you know I enjoy talking the phone.

Heading to Florida on vacation in a few weeks---catch me while I am in a good mood!!!!!!

Tom

I live near Seattle. I bought a 1991 in Scapoose, OR a little less than a year ago, and a 1988 and 1990 since. I will be putting the latter two up for trade or sale soon, and since my wife submitted me to considerable leverage I gave the 1991 to her and am looking for one for myself.

I am interested in your vehicle, but have to tell you the one I bought in Scapoose was a one-owner, with 72,000 miles and was always garaged...and cost me $3100. I took it to the show in Van Nuys in July, and although everyone agrees I stole it, you will have to drop your price before I drive East to pick yours up.

uwcharliet@yahoo.com

Edited by uwcharliet (see edit history)

Guest HessLakeGuy

Thanks for the inquiries so far. It's nice to get to know some of you that I really have never met or talked to before.

I just took about 16 inches of snow off the driveway in about 8 degree weather. I am thawing out nicely.

It only takes a few minutes to email you the pictures that were taken last July. The pictures were taken the evening before I washed the car and put it away.

Tom

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Tom!

I'm Melody Caldwell, just retired Reatta freak from St.Louis. Just sold a 89 coupe for financial reasons at that time, Now I'm in good shape and looking for a 91 coupe. Unfortunately my price is much lower than your request for $9500, but I would still LOVE to see the pictures of your car. That color combo is my cup of tea! Just can't get these cars out of my blood, and hopefully I'll be able to fine one in the spring/summer.

Best Regards,