wtb 1969 chevrolet truck seat

• 3 weeks later...

I suppose what you are seeking is a bench seat not more buckets? I have a bench seat out of a 1967 C10 that I would sell. It is basically the same size and mounting as the 69, but the back tilts forward instead of being 'fixed / stationary' The springs, etc. on the seat back are in great shape - in fact the original upholstery is still on it. The bottom springs have had a fair amount of building up done to them. Most all of the springs are present, but some of the wire that forms the seat outline and the springs attach to has been repaired - nothing a good upholstery shop couldn't straighten out in the process of re-upholstery.

I live in Columbia, Missouri and would be willing to ship if you wanted me to and you would pay shipping. I have access to a Greyhound station near by and that would probably be the best price on shipping.

I have some pictures of the seat if you would like to see them send me your email address so that I can send them to you.

I'm asking $80.00 for the seat. Thanks, and let me know if you're interested. Jay Self