Car Art by my wife, Kerry Prevolos

My wife, who happens to be an artist, had never been around cars until we got married. Then I started dragging her around to car shows not to mention dragging home several cars of my own. A few years back, she started doing car art. I have about twenty of these paintings in my "laundry room" at home and a few in my office. Just thought I would

share with the Forum.post-91562-143142331364_thumb.jpg

post-91562-143142331353_thumb.jpg

post-91562-143142331357_thumb.jpg

post-91562-14314233136_thumb.jpg

post-91562-143142331362_thumb.jpg

She does excellent work. Would she paint a car from a photograph? I would be interested in having my car painted.

Yes, she would paint your car from a photograph. The paintings you see are done on a 16" x 20" canvas. Do you have a size in mind?

You can send me a color scanned photo of the car you want painted. If you have a profile you prefer( front, side,etc) then take a photo as you would like to see the painting.

Once you decide on a size and send a photo, I can have her quote you a price.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

Yes, she would paint your car from a photograph. The paintings you see are done on a 16" x 20" canvas. Do you have a size in mind?

You can send me a color scanned photo of the car you want painted. If you have a profile you prefer( front, side,etc) then take a photo as you would like to see the painting.

Once you decide on a size and send a photo, I can have her quote you a price.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

If she is comfortable with 16x20 canvas then let's look to use that size.

The photo I would be interested in having painted:

post-83833-143142335789_thumb.jpg

Good morning Chris, my wife can do a painting of your 54 Buick for $325 + shipping. If you can provide a mailing address I can get you a cost fo shipping UPS, which can't be much because it is so light. Is the color black or dark blue? Please confirm.

She wants to know if you want the exact painting of the photo or do you want a different backround look. Please advise. Thank you.

Good morning Chris, my wife can do a painting of your 54 Buick for $325 + shipping. If you can provide a mailing address I can get you a cost fo shipping UPS, which can't be much because it is so light. Is the color black or dark blue? Please confirm.

She wants to know if you want the exact painting of the photo or do you want a different backround look. Please advise. Thank you.

Thanks for inquiring with your wife. $325.00 at this juncture is not in the coffers. Thanks for the follow up.