STuTZ Club 2014 Directory had been mailed

STuTZ693

To all current STuTZ Club Members,

The 2014 membership directory has been mailed out. Please carefully review your information and contact me at thestutzclub@aol.com with your corrections. I am sure their are some corrections to be made so please check and let me know.

You will notice a section at the end of the directory entitled Orphaned Cars. The cars listed in this section no longer have an active member associated with them or have been sold at auction and their new owner has not joined the club.

The goal is to have the directory as accurate as possible and llist as many surviving STuTZ, HCS, fire trucks, and Pak-Age-Cars as possible.

We need the help of all of the members and non-members that may know of a STuTZ car in any condition any where in the world.

The STuTZ News will soon be mailed out. Please take a look at the 2014 Grand STuTZ Stillwater, MN announcement. Mark your calendar and plan to attend. We hope to display a nice diverse field of STuTZ cars so get your car ready.

Every member is welcomed and encouaged to attend a Grand STuTZ. Displaying a car is not necessary to attend and enjoy the event. A Grand STuTZ is a social event as well as a car event for members to get together enjoy the cars, the event, make new friends, catch up with old friends, and get some good technical info from the guys that know.

Dan DiThomas

Treasurer