1931 PLYMOUTH HEADLIGHT GLASS?

Guest soledadsp

Check it over good there should be a part number on them.

Marv.

WHAT ARE THEY OFF OF? ANY IDEA?

See Marv's comment. If I recall correctly, the Twilite part number on my car's head lamp lenses is on the inside. But there should be a part number someplace on them which can then be used to look up the application.

Guest soledadsp
See Marv's comment. If I recall correctly, the Twilite part number on my car's head lamp lenses is on the inside. But there should be a part number someplace on them which can then be used to look up the application.
I looked on the headlamps and their is no part number on them, just three patent number from 1920, 1923, 1927.

Guest soledadsp

IF 10 1/8 IS HORIZONTAL AND THE OTHER NUMBER IS A VERTICAL MEASUREMENT THAN I NEED THE NEXT PAGE THAT CONTINUES WITH 10 OR 10 1/16. IT IS ALMOST A COMPLETE SQUARE.

IF 10 1/8 IS HORIZONTAL AND THE OTHER NUMBER IS A VERTICAL MEASUREMENT THAN I NEED THE NEXT PAGE THAT CONTINUES WITH 10 OR 10 1/16. IT IS ALMOST A COMPLETE SQUARE.

There's no Horoz. & Vert. measurement in this case. The lens page I posted list "outside and prism diameter". Outside diam. is from one outside edge of the glass to the exact opposite edge. The "prism" is that part of the lens where light passes thru & is slightly smaller in diameter than the outside edge. It's the raised part that fits snugly in the inner edge of the headlight ring.

Guest soledadsp
There's no Horoz. & Vert. measurement in this case. The lens page I posted list "outside and prism diameter". Outside diam. is from one outside edge of the glass to the exact opposite edge. The "prism" is that part of the lens where light passes thru & is slightly smaller in diameter than the outside edge. It's the raised part that fits snugly in the inner edge of the headlight ring.
When I measure the raised part it is 9 3/8" not on your sheet.