NOS Mopar lot & 40 coupe, losing storage NOW, all must go in 30 days Dickerson MD 20842

Guest Henry White

Guest Henry White

Losing storage, I must dump my entire life in 30 days. Scumbag lawyer is forcing me from my home of 53 years and giving me 30 days to vacate. I wish I was dead,,,,,,

A 40 year collection being sold or scrapped now. NOS Mopar, heavy on 1940 Dodge car and 1987 truck, but all sorts of nos Mopar parts from 30's to 80's must sell now. No lists are possible, too much stuff, no time. A mind boggling collection of nos emblems, medallions, ornaments, badges, etc ( 3 glass cases full ) is included if buying it all. 1938-1950 driveshafts, transmissions, rear axles, a lifetime collection. Many parts books & lit. Asking $20,000.00 CASH for everything, car and ALL items. Will sell smaller lots too. Cash only, nothing leaves unless paid for. No shipping, no holding, I must move now. Location is Dickerson MD 20842

I have a big truckload of nos mopar. The 40 Dodge coupe and tons of nos goodies for it. Literature and misc dealershsip items too. It all goes NOW.

This is my end of life blowout sale, so if no takers the new owner will have to haul it to the dump. I dont much care if I save it from the crusher. I am being wiped out so I just dont care any more. My home is about to be razed, my world taken away, all to enrichen some scumbags who earned nothing. FTW

Email is best first contact at hwhite7860@aol.com Thank you, and hurry, it all gets bulldozed jan 15 2014

Guest Henry White

I just heard from the lawyer, now all items will be gone or scrapped by mid january. I cant imagine anything being here after about 1-15, maybe 1-30 as last day, after that, GONE. Never hire a lawyer.

Guest Henry White

Thanks guys. Now the lawyer is giving me three days to buy my boyhood home. This is so opposite of what my father wanted. But she has a crooked deal lined up for the real estate. If you want someone to have something, give it to them before you die. I am being royally screwed here. If time runs short (er), and I get any more discouraged I intend to scrap it all. I just dont care for this world anymore.

Guest Henry White

I apologize folks, I've been feeling right sick the past couple days after 3-4 days with lil food or sleep. I plan to buy some time by seeking an injunction blocking the sale of the land. I hope to have a lil more time to deal with parts etc if I get the injunction, maybe even years! I am getting on my feet now. Monday morning-court house and file papers! Calls should all be returned by tuesdsay I hope. I am sorry for the delay. Thank you

I apologize folks, I've been feeling right sick the past couple days after 3-4 days with lil food or sleep. I plan to buy some time by seeking an injunction blocking the sale of the land. I hope to have a lil more time to deal with parts etc if I get the injunction, maybe even years! I am getting on my feet now. Monday morning-court house and file papers! Calls should all be returned by tuesdsay I hope. I am sorry for the delay. Thank you

That's the spirit Henry! Keep pushing.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Henry White

Thank you for asking. I have been real busy with etstate stuff so I have not had much time for anything. I still have the parts and car for sale. I have not called anyone. I mean to, but I have not been well lately and I get behind on things. Lawyer story has changed again, now I am told land sale will go before a judge to decide. I have no idea when or how that will go but now I have a lawyer of my own. I got to go, late for another meeting. Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Henry White

Update, I have not called anyone. I just do not dial the phone. I am not well.

The spoils will likely go to he who contacts me. EVERYTHING goes. All items are still available. I estimate 4 pick-up loads of NOS Mopar and about one of used items, maybe more of each. I dont know if I will lose the place or not but price is still the same. I sold stuff cheap years ago, and I can assure you the value is there, easily, even at my low prices. Plenty of room for profit.

One must inspect the load in order to get some idea of what all is here. It is far too much to describe off the top of my head over the phone. Most items are small enough to easily ship,with few exceptions there is no rings bearings, valves or sheetmetal except my personal stash of 1940 Dodge parts. It is mostly trim, lamps, lenses, switches, gauges, mechanical and electrical items.

Did I mention 3 glass cases filled with the most awesome collection of NOS 1926-1976 emblems, medallions, and badges? Buyer gets that too, many are worth $200+ each. Probably more like $300 each depending on the bidders on ebay. That puts the cases alone at no less than $5,000.00 These have not seen the light of day in 30 years, WOW. Not even Chrysler corp could offer this.

Of course there are used items too if you want them, 2 rear axles from 39-40 Dodge car, two D code engines, 3-4 transmissions, Mopar dealership signs and misc displays etc and about 1 cubic yard of 1929-1975ish? parts books, owners manuals, shop manuals binders, etc.

Best to email me. I dont do good with the phone. I am very busy with lawyers and such, still hope to save the place. That is more important than any car parts. Thank you.

Guest Henry White

I cant edit my posts, so I will add that I dont know how long I have here, it may be years or days. Best I sell out now in case court doesnt go my way. Govt has always failed me each time I requested relief, so it doesnt look good. They live to hurt guys like me.