head bolts & gasket suppliers

Can someone provide names of suppliers of head bolts and a head gasket for my 1950 Chieftain? Engine is the original 268 c.i 8 cylinder. Started to increase temperature a week ago and the radiator suddenly got damaged, leaking in several parts at the top welding. After inspecting at a shop it seems the head gasket is also showing some leaks. I was advised to replace the head gasket in addition to fixing the radiator. I found a few business selling gaskets but none selling head bolts for this engine. Hope some of you can advise on where to buy them.Thanks ! Manuel

• 1 month later...
Can someone provide names of suppliers of head bolts and a head gasket for my 1950 Chieftain? Engine is the original 268 c.i 8 cylinder. Started to increase temperature a week ago and the radiator suddenly got damaged' date=' leaking in several parts at the top welding. After inspecting at a shop it seems the head gasket is also showing some leaks. I was advised to replace the head gasket in addition to fixing the radiator. I found a few business selling gaskets but none selling head bolts for this engine. Hope some of you can advise on where to buy them.Thanks ! Manuel[/quote']

I made them on request. Please send me a PM with the # of bolts with stud for accessoiries and # of bolts without.

Fitz.