1927 chrysler engine?

just saved from the scrapper ..SO I"M TOLD a 1927 Chrysler Six engine, it's missing carb, dizzy, and the plate on the generator, i wired brushed the numbers off the block this is what i got 6 4 6 A 56529-6. So anybody in moparland that can tell me if that means anything, that would be great. thanks, benny:)

Looks like a late 26, but one of the other fellows who has access to the CASTING numbers can tell you more. Usually the SERIAL numbers for Chrysler are above those casting number on a boss near the drivers side front inspection plate. I believe Chrysler had its change over from production years in August. Good save, hope someone can use that. What part of the country are you in?

Looks like a late 26, but one of the other fellows who has access to the CASTING numbers can tell you more. Usually the SERIAL numbers for Chrysler are above those casting number on a boss near the drivers side front inspection plate. I believe Chrysler had its change over from production years in August. Good save, hope someone can use that. What part of the country are you in?

thanks, art pm sent.