1965 riviera project

Cstang50

Guest Rob J

Gotta say, that's looking sharp!

Luckily a tranny rebuild is pretty straight forward and economical on these cars.

Thanks, Ya I was supprised how cheap it was, found a local shop that's been around for years, only going to run me 450 with me pulling it. I'm just not looking fowared to when it's the motors time.. I just want to enjoy it somemore before the winter get here..

Guest Kaber
I love the color it's looks even better in the sun

46879A33-4A12-4BF2-8B27-FF6334C055A2_zpsnnkljgyi.jpg

WOW, This picture looks like a Model car! Outstanding work!

Tim

• 2 months later...

Looks fantastic as always. That stance is killer! I have a question about your exhaust. I put 3" lowering springs on my car and the tires on stock wheels are so close the the exhaust over the axle. Did you modify it to clear your 20s? There doesn't look to be any alternative if you want the pipes to exit out back.

Thanks!

Mike

p.s.

I have been trying to find your grill on ebay but no luck. Do you remember who makes it?

thank you..i had to cut the exhaust right before the axle,. it would hit when the car was all the way down i hope to one day be able to afford a custom system, i took it down to a local shop and they said they can fit some pipes over the axle i just haven't done it yet..

the grill i got from this guy http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=billet_art&ftab=AllFeedback he may be able to still make them im really happy with how it fit and looks was made really well

thanks casey

Casey,

You got that project car back in the summer of 2013 that looked pretty rough, Wow! you really have spent alot of time on it making it look so awsome. Great Job!

got my ride in Nov. of 2010 and still not completed. Need to get it going but have some issuses at the body shop right now and some extra cash would help. cant wait till I can show my ride complete.

• 8 months later...

Although I am a purist regarding my old cars, I must say I like your car better than any

custom 65 I've seen. I love the color and I like that you left on the door handles and left the Riviera emblems on the car, and

the wheels and stance are killer.......nice job!  I bet that car has a crowd around it all day at car shows.

thank you seafoam65, yeah people love these cars. every show i have been to so far there hasn't been a 63-65 riv. In aug im gong to a big show in reno so i need to get my headlights fixed by then, always get asked to open them lol