houk#5 wheel lock hubs wanted five of and a spa i will do what i did last time to get this to work

Guest markessex

Guest markessex

Hi this is mark in Australia, I have 3 model r hupmobiles 1918-25 I have 6 houk wheels and the 6 pin drive hubs I am looking for five number five centre lock hubs or caps, and also but less importantly an original wheel spanner. I have also acquired a1927 Essex super six roadster, I am interested in amy information regarding original car jacks if there were suchh things supplied with these cars.. For the roadster I eed a new windscreen and the upholstery for the soft top and the hood bows. For the hupmobiles I am still looking for a supplier fo service parts for the splitdorf Dixie aero magneto model 449 or if anyone has distributor that will fit!! I wouldl love a single piece windscreen frame with both side uprights. While I am here if anyone has any NoS brushes and bushes for the Westinghouse starter on the model r hupmobilesi would be interested in a couple of complete sets, and spark plugs, I have rebuild kit for the Mz1 Stromberg, a rear light is also on my list to Santa Claus. If anyone in Australia has any original seats in any condition I would also be interested, and toured hoodbows

thanking u for your time mark.erwin@bigond.com any help or information would be great fully appreciated, thanking you, mark mark.erwin@bigoond.com

Edited by markessex
mistake s (see edit history)

Is your Essex a roadster or a Boattail Speedabout ? If it is a roadster it may be custom bodied in Australia. Does your windshield fold down? If it does then it is different then a factory built Essex body,as mine does not fold down and it will swing open at the bottom. NC Industries in Pennsylvania has a pattern for the 27E BTwindshield frame. I have a 27E BT and had my top bows used for a pattern to make new one for me and a friend in Holland. The company to cantact is Oak Bows in Chambersburg,PA.

Hope this helps, Tom.