66 Rare options and parts

cadillackid

I gutted a 66 a few years back and have everything but rear fenders and roof. Strait calif. parts, nice driver qual. chrome. Wiring,vacuum,swing away,exhaust comp, trans.,rear springs.10-500.00. Now for the good stuff; 6 way power driver seat, RECLINING passenger seat, SIDE MIRROR for the PASSENGER door. I know these are rare and hard to find, mirror has nice chrome but cracked glass(not bad, still see well)350.00 Buckets have orig rust pink covers on them in pattern or seat cover cond. w/all trim make reasonable offer. 6yrs ago a pair of frames no padding/covers were 1200.00

• 2 months later...
Guest D Gregg
I gutted a 66 a few years back and have everything but rear fenders and roof. Strait calif. parts, nice driver qual. chrome. Wiring,vacuum,swing away,exhaust comp, trans.,rear springs.10-500.00. Now for the good stuff; 6 way power driver seat, RECLINING passenger seat, SIDE MIRROR for the PASSENGER door. I know these are rare and hard to find, mirror has nice chrome but cracked glass(not bad, still see well)350.00 Buckets have orig rust pink covers on them in pattern or seat cover cond. w/all trim make reasonable offer. 6yrs ago a pair of frames no padding/covers were 1200.00

Cadi kid, any chance you have parts still? I might be interested in a couple of things. I might be interested in a couple of items and I'm local, SCV. Thanks, Dan