I still have the deck lid for sale. I'm having technical difficulties

uploading images but condition is good and perfect. I'm asking $250

shipped for it. I will be shipping via UPS or FedEx whichever you

prefer and shall accept payment via Money gram as my PayPal is

dormant. What's your shipping address?

thanks,

Dan.</tt>

A quick Google search revealed this:

http://planetminis.com/forums/buyer-seller-feedback-forums/196280-scam-alert-honie231-do-not-reply.html

Edited by Bob Scafani (see edit history)

The scammer simply tells you what you want to hear. You lead him into regurgitating what you told him. No photos means scam. Scammer: I have the parts you need, I want this much for them. What parts? You ask: does it have the brackets still on it? Scammer: Why of course it does. You ask: Does it have the handle? Scammer. Why of course it does. When one deals in the old car fraternity, one generally lets their guard down. Remember, folks that reply are not always members of the fraternity and do not play by the rules. I have advertised for 1911 Franklin parts for a speed car I am doing. You should see the responses I get. Its a gas. I always ask if the zorch wire is still attached, and invariably I get, "yes the zorch wire is still attached."

The scammer simply tells you what you want to hear. You lead him into regurgitating what you told him. No photos means scam. Scammer: I have the parts you need, I want this much for them. What parts? You ask: does it have the brackets still on it? Scammer: Why of course it does. You ask: Does it have the handle? Scammer. Why of course it does. When one deals in the old car fraternity, one generally lets their guard down. Remember, folks that reply are not always members of the fraternity and do not play by the rules. I have advertised for 1911 Franklin parts for a speed car I am doing. You should see the responses I get. Its a gas. I always ask if the zorch wire is still attached, and invariably I get, "yes the zorch wire is still attached."

Thats funny!! I also tell them to send part and I'll pay double-UPS-COD- Still waiting for parts- HAHA