Best sheet metal patch panels ? '57 Ranchero

Recently bought a '57 Ranchero and seller did not provide full disclosure on condition of the sheet metal. I'm going to need rocker panel and quarter panel patches. I see them advertised everywhere. Are they all made by one company and all the same quality? I want to get the best quality available if there is a difference. Please advise from your knowledge and/or experience. Thank you.

Yeah, I know, it looks great in pictures!

post-57494-143142271812_thumb.jpg

I've seen the ads for EMS but haven't purchased anything from them. Nor have I heard any bad reports! I could ask the same question regarding patch panels for a 1964 Chevelle "Tudor" Hardtop! I need a quarter panel skin & a "preferably" one piece trunk pan. Hint, hint guys.

Edited by Willys77
Word removal (see edit history)

• 3 months later...
Guest jpizza57111
I've seen the ads for EMS but haven't purchased anything from them. Nor have I heard any bad reports! I could ask the same question regarding patch panels for a 1964 Chevelle "Tudor" Hardtop! I need a quarter panel skin & a "preferably" one piece trunk pan. Hint, hint guys.

i have used ems for all patch panels that i needed both ford and gm very good stuff very rarely need work on them