WANTED '41 160 panels

Ozstatman

Wanted - '41 160 right inner fender panel and lower grill panel, see pic's. Don't worry about shipping to Oz, that can taken care of, but will require shipping to a US address.

I check my two parts cars for you, it be christmas before I can get to it. Sorry

G'day Dave,

My understanding is that the 120 inner fender panels ARE different from the 160/180 panels. Not much, but they are different. From memory, measurements conducted on my 120 and friend Noels 160 panels, for which the panels are required, a few months ago showed the 160 panels to be slightly longer than the 120 panels as well as other small dimensional differences.

Saying that, it looks like the requisite panels have been found courtesy of a Packard parts and paint supplier. And my description of "lower grill panel" should be better described as a "radiator splash guard".

"looks like the requisite panels have been found courtesy of a Packard parts and paint supplier"

OOPS! :o It appears we'll have to keep looking. Parts are not yet "found", there was some confusion in mis-identification of the apparent prospective seller referred to above.