2014 AACA National Winter Meet, Port St. Lucie, Florida

Guest EJoyce

Guest Ed_Joyce

Hoping all our AACA friends and families had a good holiday season. We're also hoping that when you made your 2014 New Year's resolutions that you included coming to our AACA National Meet in Port St. Lucie, FL. on February 20-22, 2014. We have registrations rolling in and only 18 more days until the cutoff. With the cold weather up north these days I'm sure you'll need a break by the end of February so register now! Hope to see you there.2014_Web_Flyer_updated_11-7.pdf

Edited by Ed_Joyce (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Art Griffin

Ed, I'm looking forward to seeing you and Barbara at Port. St. Lucie in February. That's a great area, and the Convention Center will be a fine place for your National Winter Meet.

And, yes, Hershey was great again this year, but we could have done without the rain on Thursday and Friday. I enjoyed working at the AACA Membership Booth and judging for Saturday's big Show.

Art Griffin

Guest Ed_Joyce

The registration is currently open on the AACA website. You may be having the same problem as we are in that your dues have to be paid before you can enter your registration. Our dues have been into Hershey for a while but have not been processed thru yet. hopefully that helps.

Ed

Art,

Dale & I will be there, and already have our motel reservation.

To solve the concern of members not able to register while waiting for the huge number of membership renewals which come about following Hershey:

get a LIFE MEMBERSHIP like we did and save the time, effort, and expense of annual renewals - and since eventually all costs must rise, you will likely save money in the long run -- and you will be doing our club a big favor in the meantime.

See y'all in February in sunny Port St. Lucie,

and special thanks to Art for all his help at Membership throughout the year - and hopefully the coming years,

Marty

Edited by Marty Roth
typo (see edit history)

Guest Art Griffin

I have the class signs used at National Meets, and I will be taking them to Port St. Lucie in mid-January. I offer them to other Regions and Chapters to use at other National Meets. They are currently scheduled to move to Tennessee for the Dual Meet and to Wisconsin for the National Fall Meet.

Arlene and I are certainly looking forward to being at Port St. Lucie the third week of February.

Art Griffin

PS. I hope to see everybody at the Annual Meeting at Philly 2 weeks before going to Port St. Lucie.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Art Griffin

Hello Folks, it appears that the online registration is up and running. Although I will register there pretty soon, I signed on and brought up the registration page. All I had to do was to check my choices and print it out, etc.

Art Griffin

• 4 weeks later...

We got hammered with online membership renewals this weekend. That is the good news but it takes awhile to process them which is the bad news. If you are trying to register for this meet and have RECENTLY renewed online or sent your membership in by mail it may be necessary to contact Karen in our office to put you to the head of the list. You cannot register for the meet until dues are processed. Sorry for the delay but the volume is really huge.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Art Griffin

Hey there AACA friends. If you haven't registered to this Meet in Port St. Lucie, don't wait another minute. We don't have ice and snow, so bring that beautiful vehicle down and enjoy some great weather. Also it's a time to see all of your many AACA friends from around the country. See you in beautiful Port St. Lucie, Florida!

Art Griffin

PS. I will be turning over the Judging Class signs to the Joyces this Saturday.