100 point car?? detail missed by many 1940

Mssr. Bwatoe

Here is a detail that the judging field often times will miss, along with those garish gilded hardware items and absurdly wide denmans..

Custom trimmed '40s have maroon plastic, and maroon printed radio dials..( sorry to say I missed that when I rebuilt my radio)..

sort of like the 41s confusion with light or dark plastic radio plate..

How about the foam surround for speaker !!

And if you don't have a Custom interior, then you would have just the regular tan dials with the 1940 tan, broadcloth standard interior. And Keith probably does a beautiful job on tan ones as well!! Right Keith, same mold, diff color? I know I need to do whatever I can to get a '40 steering wheel on order from you Keith, your work is really awesome; is that the type of thing you group orders and make several wheels at once, or do you make one up as the orders come in? Thx, Paul

post-45349-143142246961_thumb.jpg

Paul,

Thank you for the nice words. Yes, it is the same mold, only in '40 tan. UV protected and heat cured. If you have seen my earlier post there's photo of the new '40 steering wheel right out of the mold.

I have four orders right now, three tan and one translucent red.

If you order before Jan., I have an introductory, one time only special offer. Purchase a new wheel in either tan or translucent red with a new manufactured core for only $650. This new wheel is not a recast over an old core. It is an all new wheel. Plus I'll give you ten dollars off the horn button and I'll also give you $75 for your old core (any 1940 -48 Lincoln wheel) The advantages: You don't need to have a '40 old core to send. Keep your old wheel if you like or send it back to me after you receive your new wheel. You're never without a wheel. Added up, it's a $210 saving.

Attached is an order form. Let me know if you have any questions. knobsoup@gmail.com or 1 702 588-1934 8-5 PST

Keith, Knobsoup, Inc

Order form '40 Steering Wheel.pdf