34 dodge brother

Guest upser23

Guest DodgeKCL

I think that was a bit of sarcasm. These AACA forums are for original or authentically restored originals. You need to find a hot rod site and ask that question. However Dodge Commercial Cars from the so called "Glamour Years" are very desirable. It's just unfortunate that yours has been hot rodded. I personally would not buy it or even look at it if it showed up at a meet. This is the kind of collectors visit these AACA sites. Have a nice day. (That wasn't sarcasm.)

Upser, I think you're asking the wrong people on this forum for the value of your brother's Hot Rod pickup. Looks like a nice paint job, and it may be able to be returned to a stock vehicle, if an antiquer even ended up purchasing it. I think this is why you are getting some negative feedback. Most on this web site like non modified vehicles.

Wayne

Zeke01 do you think its worth 28,000

It is worth what someone is willing to give at a particular moment in time. Vehicles which have been modified beyond original specifications are not my cup of tea. I would not be interested at any price.

• 3 weeks later...

Among Mopar guys the Chevrolet motor is a waste. There are plenty of 360s and 318s out there. 440s and 383s as well if one wants a big block.

For a bit more it could of had a Hemi.

Since we are talking modified, I like the extended cab posted above.

I see one on Ebay like that once in a while. (maybe the same one)

• 9 months later...

But Jack

I see why people use GM. You have to have a half a brain to work with Mopar. They made nothing easy in conversions in comparison with GM. Mopar made nothing simple. I came to that conclusion after working with them for the last couple of years.

I'm talking 60s and 70s era.

• 8 months later...

You guys are a tough group ,

Upser23 , you might want to go to the H.A.M.B site for hotrodders, you might find out what someone would appraise your 34 at.

www.jalopyjournal.com/forum

My 35 KC , was a hotrodders with a small Hemi installed back in the 80's.

i took a lot of money and time to bring it back,

knowing what I know now , I might not do it again. Not worth it.

Jesse

Edited by 30dodge35 (see edit history)