36 Chrysler C-8 runningboard rubber

24Chry48

I posted looking for runningboard rubber for a 1936 C-8 a few years ago. I have an original right side which I could use or use as a pattern for reproduction. Does anyone have a descent driver side rubber for sale? Thanks,

Greg Biskey, Impconsent@aol.com

Destined to go broke due to Oldchrysleritis

Have you tried Hunley Acuff Runningboards? I have another mans name I have used as soon as I can find his card back! A restoration shop used him with great success. Tim Wofe

Have you tried Hunley Acuff Runningboards? I have another mans name I have used as soon as I can find his card back! A restoration shop used him with great success. Tim Wofe

I talked to Hunley at Hershey a long time ago and, as I remember, he said he did not have the dies for Chryslers, only the Dodges and Plymouths.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest catzsnot

I don't know if you wanted original or not, but we got the roll of rubber from restoration supply or restoration specialties, in So. Cal. It was very easy to glue the rubber on and it turned out really nice. I can check for sure to see where we got it exactly...post-82926-143142296733_thumb.jpg

Guest catzsnot
We re you able to find the source for this rubber? As I too am looking to cover some boards. Thanks .

It was Restoration Supply Co. in Escondido, CA www.restorationstuff.com

page 33 of catalog is rubber matting and I think page 61 is adhesive. Was super easy to do - I was surprised. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...